Hi guys, so yesterday I was bored so I started baking and I made notes of everything I did and now I’m going to share it with YOU. It’s kind of like a chocolate/ brownie mix. At points it will look weird but trust me , it comes out delicious.
100g of cooking milk chocolate
60g of un-salted butter.
50g caster sugar
100g self raising flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 medium egg
1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 170c fan/Fahrenheit 375 and grease 1 baking tin.
- On a medium heat melt 100g of cooking milk chocolate and 60g of un-salted butter until it’s completely melted. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl add 50g caster sugar, 100g self-raising flour and 1 teaspoon salt and mix until combined.
- Pour in the melted chocolate mixture and mix. At this point you may have to use your hands to combine.
- After this add 1 medium egg and combine .
- Add 1 tablespoon milk and mix so it’s completely combined.
- Put in the baking tin and place in the oven.
- Cook for 20 minutes until the knife comes out completely clean.
If your in WordPress reader go onto my blog as I don’t think the poll shows up in WordPress reader.
Hope you love this recipe!
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍