Hi, today I’m going to be doing this book tag. I saw this post on I have 12% of a plan by Diamond and it looked like so much fun, I just had to do it. Thank you Diamond and here is the link to her post.
Time for another bookish post!
Link back to the original post at Quote,Unquote so the creator can read your answers.
Link back to the post of the person who tagged you and thank them.
You may use the included graphic anywhere in your post but you don’t have to.
Fill all 7 categories.
You can either leave this tag upon so anyone can do it or tag up to 7 people.
1. A classic book you have been meaning to read forever but haven’t yet.
2. A book on your shelf that you haven’t read yet.
3. A book that you got recently but you haven’t read.
4. A book that you’ve had forever but haven’t read.
5. A book that a friend recommended that you haven’t read.
6. A book you are procrastinating on.
7. The next book on your TBR (to be read).
I am leaving this tag open for anyone who wants to do it! Let me know if you do it!
That post was a lot of fun! I hope you enjoyed this post, something a bit different as I don’t normally do tags. Remember to check out the original post and Diamond’s post.
Ordinary Fab Girl🤍
Ps, I hope you are having a nice Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend.😀