Ok, today I’m going to be sharing with you the products I use on my hair. I’ve naturally got long,blonde, curly/wavy hair and believe me it’s a pain to look after. I spend ages on it every day. To some people my collection is going to sound excessive to others it will sound basically nothing.
First Shampoo and Conditioner:
I variate what I use depending on how my hairs looking at the time.
The first product is: L’Oréal Shine conditioner.
2. M&S Balance restoring Shampoo. Tbh I mainly use this as it’s vegan and cruelty free.
3. L’Oréal Pure sleek shampoo.
4. L’Oréal Pure sleek conditioner.
5. The Pantene 3 in 1 classic clean.
Now everything else.
- The Noughty wave hello curl defining taming cream.
- This random detangler.
- John Frieda Frizz ease extra strength serum.
- The John Frieda dream curls holder mousse. Never really use this as I want to keep them under control not make them more wild.
- Nourishing coconut oil. I’m not sure of the brand name.
- The L’Oréal Elnett Satin Extra strength hair spray.
- The L’ORÉAL Elnett Satin Supreme hold hairspray.
- The vo5 Invisible ultimate hold hairspray.
- The John Frieda Frizz ease dream curls curl defining cream.
- This Flamingo hair stuff.
I’ve got some more stuff but it’s in the bathroom and I can’t be bothered to find it. (Yep, I’m lazy).
Hope you enjoyed,
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍