Hi guys, welcome back to ordinary fab girl. Today I’m going to be sharing with YOU my chocolate chip cookies recipe. I made up this recipe a couple of days ago and me and my family love them. So I thought it would be only fair to share the recipe with you guys.
Makes about: 6
Keeps: 3-4 days.
100g of un-salted butter.
140g of golden caster sugar.
1 tablespoon of cooking cocoa powder.
1 tablespoon of salt.
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
1 large egg.
180g plain flour.
50g of chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to Gas mark 3/ centigrade 160/ Fahrenheit 325 and line 1 baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Cream 100g of un-salted butter and 140g of golden caster sugar until creamy.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of cooking cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add 1 large egg and mix in thoroughly.
- Add 180g plain flour and mix till combined and you can’t see any flour.
- Add 50g of chocolate chips and mix in.
- Make each cookie about the size of 2 tablespoons and place on the baking tray.
- Cook for 24-25 minutes until you can put a knife in it and it comes out clean.
- Leave to set and harden for 10-20 minutes.
- Keep in a air-tight container. They will keep for 3-4 days.
Ok guys, I really hope you enjoy this recipe as it’s the first proper recipe of mine that I’ve put onto this blog. If you do like it hit that like button, subscribe and leave me a comment down below. Thank you so much for reading and bye for now.
Ordinary Fab Girl🤍