Hi guys and welcome back to my blog. Today I will be doing a bucket list (travel addition). So I will be sharing with you the places I would like to visit one day in the world. Now I’m not huge into travelling but I have been to some places with my family. I liked all of these holidays it’s just the not being near my dogs and all the things I know that I don’t like. And when I pack I like to take everything but the kitchen sink.
- I would like to visit Florida. The only thing I don’t like the sound of about Florida are the Crocodiles. If I visited there, I would only be going in water that I know is a 100% croc free.
- Cornwall. If you don’t know what Cornwall is it’s a town in England. One of the good things about Cornwall is it’s definitely Croc free though the water would be freeeeeeezing so I might die of hypothermia instead.
- Inverness. This is a city in Scotland and I would like to visit there because it sounds really interesting and I can’t think of anything that would eat me in Inverness.
- Rome. I’ve wanted to visit Rome ever since we studied them at school. I would love to see all the stuff from the Roman times.
- Los Angeles. I will definitely be visiting there someday because I just think it’s really cool.
That’s the end for this blog post. These are the places I would like to visit and are on my bucket list. What places are on your bucket list? Let me know.
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍