Hi guys today I’m going to write a letter to the 30 year old me. Also the reason I’m doing 2 blog posts in 2 days is because I didn’t blog much during the week. So sorry about that. Btw I’m going to be calling myself Georgina on this post. This is not my real name but I need to call myself something and I’m not going to use my real name for anonymity reasons.
To the 30 year old Georgina,
Don’t take life to seriously. You only have one life.
Don’t worry about what other people say. Live your best life and only your best life.
Don’t do a job you don’t like. Pick a job that you love and was your childhood dream. Be a teacher like you dream about.
Pick your friends carefully.
Remember the 2020 year old you. Remember your bucket list and try and improve. (Btw my bucket list was in my last post.)
Always be environmentally friendly. The environment is a really important topic to the 2020 me and I want it to be important to the 30 year old me too.
30 year old me I want you too support Battersea, an environment charity and a children’s charity.
Remember to do this 30 year old me.
2020 year old me.
Ok, that was my letter to the 30 year old me. This is a copy with a couple of edits from the one I wrote in real life because my real life one had private info that I obviously couldn’t put online.
As I mentioned in the letter the environment is really important to me so here are some charity’s that support the environment.
- Green peace
- Rainforest foundation USA.
- Climate emergency fund.
Obviously you don’t have to donate money to a charity to help the environment. There are lots of simple things you can do to help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Don’t leave on the lights. Something so simple like this makes a huge difference.
- Don’t have the heating on and the windows open.
- Try having meat free Monday. Or any other day meat free.
- Get your meat from brands that say made in your country. Or in my case Britain.
- Don’t have loads of food stocked up in your families cupboards because this will just mean that your families unlikely to actually eat it all.
There are loads of other things you can do but I don’t want to make this blog to long.
- Jane Goodall foundation
- Blue cross
- World vision
- Children in need
- Save the children
To finish of this blog I’m going to be sharing with you a couple more songs that i didn’t share with you in my perfect playlist blog.
- There’s nothing holding me back by Shawn Mendes
- Flowers by Nathan Dawe
- Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift
- Wouldn’t it be nice by the beach boys
- History by One direction
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍