Hi , and welcome back to Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍. Today I’ll give you some gift ideas for your younger brother. First thing for lots of you this Christmas will be different from usual. Where I live we’re not allowed to see anyone indoors or outdoors. The only thing you can do is go on a 1 on 1 walk keeping social distance. All non essential shops are closed as well as cafes etc. So yeah this Christmas is definitely going to be different. I’ll admit it I cried when boris announced it. I was so upset after we had been promised 5 days of bubbling. Normally when Covids not around I like to see all my family at Christmas. But this year we can’t. Anyway enough of me rambling on. I’ll talk to you know about this blog. So I have a younger brother and he’s so difficult to get a present for. So I’ve been doing some research and I’ve come up with an ideas list.
- One of those hover footballs. My brother loves football and every time he gets home from it, he looks like he’s rolled around in a mud pit.
2. A nerf gun. Actually maybe not. My brothers violent enough already.
3. Lego. My brother doesn’t actually like Lego but it would annoy him if I got it for him so it would be worth it.
4. A PlayStation game maybe?
5. A circuit kit.
6. Art stuff.
7. One of those tops that says something like I’m not arguing I’m just explaining why I’m right or this is what an awesome person looks like.
Ok, that’s all for today. 2 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍🎄