Hi , and welcome back to Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍. Today I’ll give you some gift ideas for your younger brother. First thing for lots of you this Christmas will be different from usual. Where I live we’re not allowed to see anyone indoors or outdoors. The only thing you can do is go on a 1 on 1 walk keeping social distance. All non essential shops are closed as well as cafes etc. So yeah this Christmas is definitely going to be different. I’ll admit it I cried when boris announced it. I was so upset after we had been promised 5 days of bubbling. Normally when Covids not around I like to see all my family at Christmas. But this year we can’t. Anyway enough of me rambling on. I’ll talk to you know about this blog. So I have a younger brother and he’s so difficult to get a present for. So I’ve been doing some research and I’ve come up with an ideas list.
- One of those hover footballs. My brother loves football and every time he gets home from it, he looks like he’s rolled around in a mud pit.
2. A nerf gun. Actually maybe not. My brothers violent enough already.
3. Lego. My brother doesn’t actually like Lego but it would annoy him if I got it for him so it would be worth it.
4. A PlayStation game maybe?
5. A circuit kit.
6. Art stuff.
7. One of those tops that says something like I’m not arguing I’m just explaining why I’m right or this is what an awesome person looks like.
Ok, that’s all for today. 2 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍🎄
Hi my lovely, fabulous, awesome readers and welcome back to my blog. If you celebrate Christmas, your parents are probably bugging you to give them ideas on what to get you. This could also be helpful on what to get other people . The stuff I’ve picked lots of it I don’t want myself but I’m giving you loads of ideas so hopefully you will find something you like. Btw I’m going to do this in categories. Btw2 all the stuff here is available on Amazon unless I say it’s not.
- The bomb cosmetics Santa says relax bath bombs set. (This is available on Amazon).I think this set looks really nice and who knows maybe I’ll put it on my Christmas list.
- The bomb cosmetics little box of love Ballotin gift set.
- Radox shower gel pick n mix any six. I think this is a really worthwhile buy and their products always smell so good. I’ve actually currently got a radox rose water & pink elderflower one.
- Heavenly unicorns unicorn poo bath bomb
- Awkward to Awesome by Mia Fizz
- Eliza Rose by Lucy Worsley
- Harry Potter series
- Ventertop Pearl hair clips
- Woeau pastal velvet hair scrunchies 20 colours
- Haquno headbands for woman 10 pack fabric
1. 925 Sterling silver cz small open heart pendant necklace
2. HooAMI women 3pcs stainless steel comfort fit stacking bangle bracelet.
3. Philip Jones rose gold leaf ring.
(This one is brands you could ask for vouchers from)
- River Island
That’s the end for this blog. Have a GREAT Christmas!
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍
Ps: If you can find any of this stuff or stuff like it from local businesses please do support them by buying it from there.🤍