Today I am going to be sharing the songs I JUST CAN’T STOP LISTENING TO right now!
I have done a couple of these kind of posts in the past, soooooooo if you would like to check out those posts, just click on the music category on my blog!
So I won’t bore you anymore with this intro so I guess let’s just get into this post!
1. As long as you love me by the Back street boys
2. Dear future husband by Meghan Trainor
3. I wish by Joel Corry
4.Ghost by Justin Bieber
5. Player by Jenna Davis
6. Light switch by Charlie Puth
7. When I’m gone by Alesso and Katy Perry
8. Alyssa Greene from the Prom (Netflix)
9. Good enough from A week away (Netflix)
10. Closer by The Chainsmokers
11. Most Girls by Hailee Steinfield
12. Black and White by Niall Horan
13. You and I by 1D
14. Hey Angel by 1D
15. Burn by Ellie Goulding
Ok that’s it!
But firstly can I ask for a tiny bit of help?
Basically my drama school is putting on a play, and it’s set in southern USA. If you are from there/live there or you know some can you please leave some classic phrases/slang in the comments for me! Thank you so much in advance!
Also another thing happy LGBTQ+ History month!
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍