Today I will be telling you my favourite Christmas songs🎄. This post will be quite short as it’s blogmas, I’m blogging every day and yesterday’s post was quite long.
So here is my favourite Christmas songs. Hope you enjoy this post, if you do like and subscribe, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry.😰
1.Rocking around the Christmas tree.
2.A holly jolly Christmas.
3. I saw mommy kissing santa Claus
5. Santa Claus is coming to town.
6. Rudolph the red nose reindeer.
7.All I want for Christmas is you
8.let it snow
Ok that’s it for this blog post, these are the Christmas songs on my playlist that I am playing on repeat.Again. And again. And again. And again.And again. And again.And again. And again. You get the idea. Please subscribe for regular blogs and join my online community . You would really help to support my blog if you did this. Also if you could do my one more little favour, can you pleeeease like this blog. That’s all from me.
Huge hugs and merry Christmas,
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍
Ps: If you like these kind of blogs, go and check out my blog about Christmas films.
Hi guys today I’m going to write a letter to the 30 year old me. Also the reason I’m doing 2 blog posts in 2 days is because I didn’t blog much during the week. So sorry about that. Btw I’m going to be calling myself Georgina on this post. This is not my real name but I need to call myself something and I’m not going to use my real name for anonymity reasons.
To the 30 year old Georgina,
Don’t take life to seriously. You only have one life.
Don’t worry about what other people say. Live your best life and only your best life.
Don’t do a job you don’t like. Pick a job that you love and was your childhood dream. Be a teacher like you dream about.
Pick your friends carefully.
Remember the 2020 year old you. Remember your bucket list and try and improve. (Btw my bucket list was in my last post.)
Always be environmentally friendly. The environment is a really important topic to the 2020 me and I want it to be important to the 30 year old me too.
30 year old me I want you too support Battersea, an environment charity and a children’s charity.
Remember to do this 30 year old me.
2020 year old me.
Ok, that was my letter to the 30 year old me. This is a copy with a couple of edits from the one I wrote in real life because my real life one had private info that I obviously couldn’t put online.
As I mentioned in the letter the environment is really important to me so here are some charity’s that support the environment.
- Green peace
- Rainforest foundation USA.
- Climate emergency fund.
Obviously you don’t have to donate money to a charity to help the environment. There are lots of simple things you can do to help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Don’t leave on the lights. Something so simple like this makes a huge difference.
- Don’t have the heating on and the windows open.
- Try having meat free Monday. Or any other day meat free.
- Get your meat from brands that say made in your country. Or in my case Britain.
- Don’t have loads of food stocked up in your families cupboards because this will just mean that your families unlikely to actually eat it all.
There are loads of other things you can do but I don’t want to make this blog to long.
- Jane Goodall foundation
- Blue cross
- World vision
- Children in need
- Save the children
To finish of this blog I’m going to be sharing with you a couple more songs that i didn’t share with you in my perfect playlist blog.
- There’s nothing holding me back by Shawn Mendes
- Flowers by Nathan Dawe
- Look what you made me do by Taylor Swift
- Wouldn’t it be nice by the beach boys
- History by One direction
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍
Hi guys, and welcome back to my blog. Whether you’re trying to do your homework or you just want some music to listen to while you read, you don’t want to listen to the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over again. So in this blog I’m going to be sharing with you some of my favourite songs.
- Through the dark by one direction
- Taken by one direction
- Watermelon sugar by Harry Styles
- Kings and Queens by Ava Max
- Happier by Marshmello and Bastille
- Olivia by One direction
- 2002 by Anne-Marie
- Wolves by Selena Gomez and Marshmello
- Me by Taylor Swift
- Something just like this by the chainsmokers and Coldplay
- Thursday by Jess Glynne
- I’ll be there by Jess Glynne
- Single lady put a ring on it by Beyoncé
I hope you like these songs as much as I do. These aren’t all my favourite songs because every single song by one direction is my favourite but I obviously couldn’t put them all in this blog.
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍