Ordinary Fab Girl here, and I just want to start this post by saying happy new year to you all! So,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
By the way, make sure you let me know your new year’s resolutions in the comment section down below.
Now let’s get on to the first part of this post.
My new year’s resolutions last year were:
- Get better at Spanish.
- Take better care of my hair.
- Make new friends.
- Be healthier. *
- Study more.
* I feel like this is on everyone’s list every year. 😂
Now let’s see if I stuck to them:
- Yeah, I think so. I have definetely improved a lot. You may have seen a couple of months ago, I did a post only in Spanish. And I have definitely improved since I did that post. By the way, if you want to see more of my Spanish posts, there is a category on my blog called Spanish.
- YES! DEFINITELY! I am now doing regular oil treatments, and using natural hair products.
- Mmmmmm, kinda yeah. So I have actually made 4 new friends (don’t worry though, I am still friends with my old friends).
- Mmmmmmmm. Lets skip this one LOL.
- Yeah, I think so. I have done pretty well at school this year.
My new year’s resolutions for 2022!
- Run a 10k race.
- Learn some more German and Mandarin.
- Give my geckos tank a makeover.
- Try and be more environmentally friendly (like using reusable sanitary towels).
So once again guys I hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year!
Ordinary Fab Girl🤍