Hi guys and welcome back to my blog!!! Today I’m going to tell you my top 3 favourite things about Christmas! So let’s get into this blog.
- Food. Food,food,food. Food. I love food. And the food is so nice around Christmas. Just picture it Brussels sprouts, turkey, pigs in blankets and gravy. It’s making me drooling just thinking about it.
- Picking presents for people. The satisfaction when people like what you get them. Also picking for people, it’s just so fun.
- Receiving presents. I know we all pretend receiving isn’t important and we don’t care if we get anything but we do really. I mean come on sitting there around the Christmas tree on Christmas Day is one of the best feelings in the world.
Thank you so much for reading and I really appreciate it. Please like and subscribe. I would love it if you could leave me a comment.
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍
Today I will be telling you my favourite Christmas songs🎄. This post will be quite short as it’s blogmas, I’m blogging every day and yesterday’s post was quite long.
So here is my favourite Christmas songs. Hope you enjoy this post, if you do like and subscribe, if you don’t like it, I’m sorry.😰
1.Rocking around the Christmas tree.
2.A holly jolly Christmas.
3. I saw mommy kissing santa Claus
5. Santa Claus is coming to town.
6. Rudolph the red nose reindeer.
7.All I want for Christmas is you
8.let it snow
Ok that’s it for this blog post, these are the Christmas songs on my playlist that I am playing on repeat.Again. And again. And again. And again.And again. And again.And again. And again. You get the idea. Please subscribe for regular blogs and join my online community . You would really help to support my blog if you did this. Also if you could do my one more little favour, can you pleeeease like this blog. That’s all from me.
Huge hugs and merry Christmas,
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍
Ps: If you like these kind of blogs, go and check out my blog about Christmas films.