Hi, today I’m going to be doing this book tag. I saw this post on I have 12% of a plan by
Diamond and it looked like so much fun, I just had to do it. Thank you Diamond and here is the link to her post.
Time for another bookish post!
Link back to the
original post at Quote,Unquote so the creator can read your answers.
Link back to the post of the person who tagged you and thank them.
You may use the included graphic anywhere in your post but you don’t have to.
Fill all 7 categories.
You can either leave this tag upon so anyone can do it or tag up to 7 people.
1. A classic book you have been meaning to read forever but haven’t yet.
I just can’t bring myself to read it.
2. A book on your shelf that you haven’t read yet.
Think I got this about a year ago.
3. A book that you got recently but you haven’t read.
Over the summer holidays! They are nearly here, only like a month and a half to go.
4. A book that you’ve had forever but haven’t read.
Maybe 3,4 years?!
5. A book that a friend recommended that you haven’t read.
Its this book series by Chris Ryan and my friend loves them.
6. A book you are procrastinating on.
7. The next book on your TBR (to be read).
I am not sure if this counts as I’ve already read it buuuuuut I’m planning on reading it next.
I am leaving this tag open for anyone who wants to do it! Let me know if you do it!
That post was a lot of fun! I hope you enjoyed this post, something a bit different as I don’t normally do tags. Remember to check out the original post and Diamond’s post.
Ordinary Fab Girl🤍
Ps, I hope you are having a nice Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend.😀