Hi guys, today I’m going to be sharing with you guys my Christmas bucket list. Some of these ones I won’t be able to do this year due to COVID but I’ll tell you anyway. Also sorry I didn’t blog yesterday, I had homework + a 2 hr zoom call on which we were making curry.
- See the Christmas lights in London. Some years I see them and they are so pretty.
- Christmas drawings. I want to do some more drawings and Christmas seems a good place to start.
- Christmas art. Basically the same but this time I mean paint and decorating stuff.
- Ginger bread house. I’ve never decorated one but I really want to.
- Decorate Christmas cookies.
- Decorating any Christmas baking.
- Baking gingerbread.
- Baking cookies.
- Baking anything.
- Pick everybody’s presents.
- Buy everybody’s presents.
- Try out new hairstyles.
- Try out Christmas hairstyles.
- Tidy my room.
- Try and do blogmas.
So guys I hoped you loved this blog, if you did like and leave me a comment telling me your Christmas bucket list! If you haven’t already please subscribe as we are nearly at 30 subscribers.
Thx for reading and your an absolute star if you made it to the end.
Huge hugs and merry Christmas,
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍