Do you ever have the problem?
The problem when you have zero idea what to get people. So today I’m going to give you (yes you) ideas on what to get your best friend for Christmas. So your probably on a budget of about £10 and you need ideas on what to get your best friend.
- Jacqueline Wilson books. Great reads and make sure to check your local bookshop for them BEFORE buying online. This year especially the local business’s really need everyone’s support. Anywaaaay, back to Jacqueline Wilson books. For readers of 6-8 there is a section. Some of the main books in this section is sleepovers and Lizzie zip-mouth.Then there’s a section for about 8-12. Some of the main books in this section are: clean break; rent a bridesmaid;Tracy beaker series;the butterfly club; and cookie. Then finally there’s a section for 13+. Some of these are dustbin baby and girls in tears.
So any of these books would be a great buy for your best friend.
- A cute picture frame. I know RANDOM but I would actually love to receive one as you often want to frame a picture but you just don’t have a frame.🤯 Also you can get this from £10 and under.
- A t-shirt. You could get them one with something they like on it. For example if they like friends you could get them a t-shirt with the classic logo or a picture from a scene. You could also get one from a small business, don’t automatically gravitate towards H&M or New Look.
- A picture. I recently bought from Amazon a one direction poster and I think it was £9.99 . So that’s just about in budget and you could obviously get a cheaper one. I just think it’s such a personalised gift and it would be so nice for the person to receive. I love my poster and I’m sure your friend would to.
- Scrunchies. Scrunchies. Scrunchies. Scrunchies. Scrunchies. Are they not the best thing ever? They’re are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty and they’re are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many different designs. Just a multi-pack of them would be a great gift.
So guys this is the end of this blog. If you liked it, smash that like button and leave me a comment. Also if you haven’t already pleeeeeease subscribe as it would mean so much to me.
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah,
Ordinary Fab Girl 🤍